IS IT EASY TO GET CANADA PR VISA FROM INDIA?
Canada is a land of opportunities and every year, hundreds and thousands immigrants apply for the permanent residence visa to get access for residing, studying, or working in Canada freely. According to some recent studies, Canada is the most surveyed country in the world among immigrants.
The validity of Canada PR visa is five years, and during the tenure, a PR visa holder can enjoy innumerable benefits like free education, free health care facilities, old age pension, and entitlement to all Canadian rights except vote to right in Canada. Moreover, he/she can apply for Canadian citizenship after the three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
In today’s day and age, the Canadian government is running numbers of immigration programs with liberal eligibility criteria and application process to ease the entry of the immigrants across the globe. And, by 2021, the government is aiming for more than 1 million new immigrants in Canada as permanent residents. It means this is the right time to apply for Canadian PR.
In general, there are five prime categories to get Canadian PR including:
- Express Entry Program
- Business Immigration
- Family Class Immigration
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Each category has its set of eligibility, requirements, application process, processing time, fees and more. So, remember, if you qualify the eligibility criteria for any of the immigration program and follow the step-by-step process, then it is easy for you to get the permanent residence
The step-by-step process for Canada PR visa:
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Eligibility for Canada PR visa:
- An applicant must have an age of a minimum of 18 years
- He/she must score a minimum level of education including diplomas or certificates. In case, he/she has completed education outside Canada, then submission of Education Credential Assessment (ECA) is mandatory
- He/she must have an official experience certificate for at least one year in a full-time paid job field (number of years may vary according to the program)
- He/she must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding either English or French and for that, he/she needs to show a score of language proficiency test like IELTS, TEF and more with a minimum CLB level
- He/she must have enough funds to support him/her and his/her attendants in Canada after immigration.
Step 2: get ready with your documents
List of required documents for PR visa:
- Bio pages of Passport or Travel Document
- Proof of Educational qualification like degrees, certificates, diplomas and for candidates completed study outside Canada, need to submit education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report
- Proof of previous work experience or job training
- Proof of funds in the form of Bank Statements and other liquid assets • Job offer letter from Canada as per the requirement of the immigration program (if applicable)
- Language proficiency test in either English or French like IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF • PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) either from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding six months
- Copy of Medical examination
- Adoption certificate (if applicable)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable) • Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Express Entry Profile number and Job seeker validation code issued at the time of Express Entry Profile submission
- Character certification
- Proof of civil status like the birth certificate
Step 3: Contact Manuleaf Immigration:
Once you have submitted the application for PR, then you don’t need to do anything further. Just get ready to fly off to Canada.
WELCOME TO CANADA